Description of the Natuo Cup website:
- The Website displays information about Natuo products, and other information.
- All information you submit to natuocup.com or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Natuo to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell or rent or trade your information to any third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore you don’t need to re-register with us every time you visit our website.
- Your personal information will be safe at natuocup.com. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
Intellectual Property Use And Ownership
- You acknowledge and agree that all marks, copyrights, and all other intellectual property rights in and to all material or content contained within and supplied by Natuo as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in Nothing herein shall be construed as giving you or any other person or entity any ownership rights in or to the marks or any other intellectual property; all such rights being owned exclusively by Natuo.
- All materials and content contained within the website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and articles appearing on the Website, are owned by Natuo or are used by Natuo with permission.
- Natuo places cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices. This is a standard practice of all online businesses. Cookies are an integral part of assisting Natuo in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers. With cookies enabled, Natuo can determine the buying and browsing behaviour of all customers. By browsing Natuo clients consent to the placement of cookies on their computer. All our customers are able to disable cookies if they rather from their browser.
Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
- Natuo strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colours of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product. However, Natuo does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Natuo is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. To do so could be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities to help identify you.
- We do not exclude any liability that English Law does not permitted us to exclude.
- Where we are permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage if you are unable to use our website or if you rely on any content displayed on our website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or programs due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise if you use them.
- Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that our website is reliable and provides a fast service, we do not guarantee that our website will free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for using your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.